The Basement Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Basement Forums

A gathering place for old friends from Olathe Kansas to discuss...pretty much anything...

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Roll Call!!!

Go down 
4 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Herfi

Roll Call!!! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roll Call!!!   Roll Call!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 09, 2008 7:46 am

Ya sorry bout last time I was in town just kinda sat on the couch at home and chilled with my sister. Hopefully next time I come back I can make it up to see you guys at KU. Things have been going for the most part well up here, some bad, some good, mostly offsetting to just make things decent. Mostly been playing FF8 and trying to get/keep my grades up so I can declare my major next semester.

As far as you coming up see visit Ed, if you are talking about Friday Oct 10 or Saturday the 11 that would be fine. But the 17-19 won't work well at least for me because Alison is coming to visit and I am obligated to spend all that weekend with her. Sorry if I put a damper on your plans. Well I got to go to class now so ill try and post again later
Back to top Go down
Sn0man13

Sn0man13

Roll Call!!! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Roll Call!!!   Roll Call!!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 09, 2008 10:05 am

i was planning on the 17th... Oh well, maby another time...
Back to top Go down

Roll Call!!!
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Basement Forums :: General Discussion-
Jump to: