The Basement Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Basement Forums

A gathering place for old friends from Olathe Kansas to discuss...pretty much anything...

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Big News that needs to have more then ten characters in its title length :)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Herfi

Big News that needs to have more then ten characters in its title length :) Empty
PostSubject: Big News that needs to have more then ten characters in its title length :)   Big News that needs to have more then ten characters in its title length :) Icon_minitimeThu Dec 11, 2008 8:08 pm

Some of you may already know and some of you may not. For all of those that don't I apologize for the delay.

Alison and I are engaged to be married as of this last thanksgiving break. ATM the date looks like July 3, 2011. Many of us will be graduating in the spring of 2010 and the spring of 2011 is when Alison graduates and I hopefully will be finishing my masters in accounting.

I know this may cause some commotion and i will try and check back here more often to respond to anything you may want to say/ask. Well that is all...
Back to top Go down
Sn0man13

Sn0man13

Big News that needs to have more then ten characters in its title length :) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Big News that needs to have more then ten characters in its title length :)   Big News that needs to have more then ten characters in its title length :) Icon_minitimeFri Dec 12, 2008 11:33 am

Congratulations buddy! I'm happy for you and Alison. I wish you both nothing but the best.
Back to top Go down

Big News that needs to have more then ten characters in its title length :)
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Basement Forums :: General Discussion-
Jump to: