The Basement Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Basement Forums

A gathering place for old friends from Olathe Kansas to discuss...pretty much anything...

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Seņor Sn0man

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Herfi

Seņor Sn0man Empty
PostSubject: Seņor Sn0man   Seņor Sn0man Icon_minitimeFri Sep 12, 2008 1:06 pm

So haven't been able to talk much lately. From our last conversation I think you are taking too many credit hours, but I wish you the best of luck. I don't think I will be playing Diablo anymore... at least for a while. I started Titan Quest with Scott soon after we moved in and it is amazing. We can't play online because we don't have valid CD keys and our router likes to take a shit in our LAN games but other then that it is amazing. As far as Spore goes, it is a really cool game and a lot of fun to play. I am said to say though it is hard for me to go back and play when I have Titan quest sitting in front of me, in the end I am a farmer and there is no farming in Spore. If you get a chance can you look into the acquisition of that enormous techno library for me? I will be coming home probably in a couple weeks depending on my laundry and if I can get a carpool going($70 a trip hurts). I will give you a call/post when I figure out more about that but it is time for me to head to class. Cya
Back to top Go down
Sn0man13

Sn0man13

Seņor Sn0man Empty
PostSubject: Re: Seņor Sn0man   Seņor Sn0man Icon_minitimeFri Sep 12, 2008 5:58 pm

I'll talk to metcalf this weekend.
Best of luck to you Herf.
P.S. I cant play computer games untill tomorow anyway (computer issues)...
Back to top Go down
Sn0man13

Sn0man13

Seņor Sn0man Empty
PostSubject: Re: Seņor Sn0man   Seņor Sn0man Icon_minitimeFri Sep 12, 2008 6:00 pm

Oh, I forgot. I will be in colorado next weekend (20-23/4).
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Seņor Sn0man Empty
PostSubject: Re: Seņor Sn0man   Seņor Sn0man Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Seņor Sn0man
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Basement Forums :: General Discussion-
Jump to: