The Basement Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Basement Forums

A gathering place for old friends from Olathe Kansas to discuss...pretty much anything...

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Which non-blizzard games are you stoked about?

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Scott
Beast of Doom
Scott

Which non-blizzard games are you stoked about? - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Which non-blizzard games are you stoked about?   Which non-blizzard games are you stoked about? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 28, 2008 12:40 am

Sounds interesting. Does it play more like a first person shooter (I picture some of the terran levels of AVP2), or as more of a puzzle game like Resident Evil?
Back to top Go down
Sn0man13

Sn0man13

PostSubject: Re: Which non-blizzard games are you stoked about?   Which non-blizzard games are you stoked about? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 28, 2008 8:54 am

It plays like a third person shooter, but it does share some similarities to the RE series. However it is better than they are (I liked them alot too).
Back to top Go down
Scott
Beast of Doom
Scott

PostSubject: Re: Which non-blizzard games are you stoked about?   Which non-blizzard games are you stoked about? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Oct 28, 2008 10:23 am

pm for you, Ed.
Back to top Go down
Scott
Beast of Doom
Scott

PostSubject: Re: Which non-blizzard games are you stoked about?   Which non-blizzard games are you stoked about? - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 11, 2008 3:07 pm

David recently informed me about a game coming out called Left 4 Dead. I guess it is supposed to feature unrivaled coop play. Basically, you're in a zombie horror movie, and you and 3 buddies must get from A to B with a zombie horde doing various zombie things to keep you from making it. The big selling point for me is that online, you can play as the horde, and work with your other horde buddies to mess with the humans. It sounds like a good idea that could easily suck, so I won't buy it until its been out for awhile and gets great reviews. I think it merits attention for a neat premise, and because zombies are usually pretty cool.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Which non-blizzard games are you stoked about?   Which non-blizzard games are you stoked about? - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Which non-blizzard games are you stoked about?
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Basement Forums :: Games and Hobbies :: Computer and Video Games-
Jump to: