The Basement Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Basement Forums

A gathering place for old friends from Olathe Kansas to discuss...pretty much anything...

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

DIablo III

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Sn0man13

Sn0man13

DIablo III Empty
PostSubject: DIablo III   DIablo III Icon_minitimeMon Jul 07, 2008 9:34 pm

Diablo III (PC)

Release Date: 09/30/2009
ESRB Rating: Rating Pending
Genre: Strategy
Publisher: Blizzard Entertainment
Developer: Blizzard Entertainment

found here

http://www.1up.com/do/gameOverview?cId=3138257

excited, it is a september release date.
Back to top Go down
Scott
Beast of Doom
Scott

DIablo III Empty
PostSubject: Re: DIablo III   DIablo III Icon_minitimeMon Sep 15, 2008 3:49 pm

What kind of classes do y'all want in DIII? Should any return, or should they all be new?

I think that the Barbarian deserves its return, as does the sorceress, of course with some degree of change. Those two represent the basic brain/brawn continuum. I think a pet class should be around, but something different from the Necro and Druid. I won't miss the Amazon or Paladin, and though the Assassin is my favorite to play, it feels like a gimic class that doesn't really deserve to return.

For those that cannot wait for the real Diablo 3, Titan Quest is basically everything I wanted in Diablo III, and its been out for quite awhile. Herfi and I have been working through it, and its pretty amazing, mostly because of the class and skill system.
Back to top Go down
Sn0man13

Sn0man13

DIablo III Empty
PostSubject: Re: DIablo III   DIablo III Icon_minitimeMon Sep 15, 2008 5:19 pm

there is the pet class the witch doctor. I would vote for the sorc and an assassin type of char. Perhaps a good party char that can tank and such...
Back to top Go down
Herfi

DIablo III Empty
PostSubject: WTB a healer   DIablo III Icon_minitimeFri Sep 19, 2008 9:45 am

Priest, druid, shaman, paladin, just something that actually can heal. And don't even start with DII paladin, he cannot heal.

Other than that I think I would really miss teleport Sad Sorc is a must return for me but I would like to see it being a little more versatile and not so much pick a tree... ok here is your one ability max it or die.

Along with what Scott mentioned TQ is amazing and the class system is just crazy and wants to you customize your character to how you play. Something similar in Diablo would be cool but I don't know how they would pull it off.
Back to top Go down
Sn0man13

Sn0man13

DIablo III Empty
PostSubject: Re: DIablo III   DIablo III Icon_minitimeFri Sep 19, 2008 10:47 am

Question will TQ play on my laptop?

(On the thinking that it wont)
I will play this with you guys sometime, however i don't know when i will build the desktop that i am planning to build...

I think that priest would be a really cool class. Healing, holy bolt vs undead (for zach), and perhaps some dot spells?
I really hope that there is a sorceress for D3 though, she was my favorite class.

On a sidenote herf when are you coming into town? If you arn't next weekend I might drive up on sat (if things arn't too hectic when i get back from colorado.)
Back to top Go down
Z
Admin
Z

DIablo III Empty
PostSubject: Re: DIablo III   DIablo III Icon_minitimeFri Sep 19, 2008 11:26 pm

All I know is that I'm going to miss my beloved necromancer...

Yes I know there's that new witchdoctor...but it just doesn't quite have that same feel to me... so yeah...sadness...
Back to top Go down
https://thebasementboards.forumotion.com
Herfi

DIablo III Empty
PostSubject: Re: DIablo III   DIablo III Icon_minitimeWed Sep 24, 2008 9:49 pm

Sn0man13 wrote:
Question will TQ play on my laptop?

(On the thinking that it wont)
I will play this with you guys sometime, however i don't know when i will build the desktop that i am planning to build...

I think that priest would be a really cool class. Healing, holy bolt vs undead (for zach), and perhaps some dot spells?
I really hope that there is a sorceress for D3 though, she was my favorite class.

On a sidenote herf when are you coming into town? If you arn't next weekend I might drive up on sat (if things arn't too hectic when i get back from colorado.)

For Titan Quest the recommended specs are...
3.0 GHz Intel Pentium 4 processor
1GB RAM
128 MB NVIDIA GeForce 6800

and I do recommend the recommended specs cause my computer is 2.8GHz processor 3GB RAM 512 MB NVIDIA GeForce 8800 video card and still have a bit a choppiness in single player.

As far as coming into town Scott and I had a trip back last weekend(Sept 19) and I don't know if we will be back any time soon. You are welcome to come up here if you would like but I will warn you that there isn't all that much to do up here, or at least that we do. If things aren't too hectic with your crazy schedule give me a call or post on the forum when you think you will come so I can have a heads up.
Back to top Go down
Sn0man13

Sn0man13

DIablo III Empty
PostSubject: Re: DIablo III   DIablo III Icon_minitimeWed Sep 24, 2008 11:05 pm

I might come up this saturday, I will let you know on friday if I can.

While I am up there I might try to install it on my comp...
Back to top Go down
Sn0man13

Sn0man13

DIablo III Empty
PostSubject: Re: DIablo III   DIablo III Icon_minitimeThu Sep 25, 2008 2:44 pm

Just found out that I have an intermural game on saturday. Maby next weekend. Sorry
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

DIablo III Empty
PostSubject: Re: DIablo III   DIablo III Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

DIablo III
Page 1 of 1