The Basement Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Basement Forums

A gathering place for old friends from Olathe Kansas to discuss...pretty much anything...

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Summer Plans

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Cooper
Crunk Master
Cooper

Summer Plans Empty
PostSubject: Summer Plans   Summer Plans Icon_minitimeFri Apr 04, 2008 1:15 am

Just seein what everyones summer plans are. I will be living down in AR, but I wanted to know when everyone will be around cause I will be makin several trips up whenever I'm not working or in class
Back to top Go down
Z
Admin
Z

Summer Plans Empty
PostSubject: Re: Summer Plans   Summer Plans Icon_minitimeFri Apr 04, 2008 9:39 am

I'll pretty much be in town, except for one trip to Chicago. So yeah, you had better give me a ring when you are up here.
Back to top Go down
https://thebasementboards.forumotion.com
Scott
Beast of Doom
Scott

Summer Plans Empty
PostSubject: Re: Summer Plans   Summer Plans Icon_minitimeSun Apr 06, 2008 12:34 am

I will also be in town most of the summer. Who are you going to live with in Arkansas? Just some friends?
Back to top Go down
Cooper
Crunk Master
Cooper

Summer Plans Empty
PostSubject: Re: Summer Plans   Summer Plans Icon_minitimeMon Apr 07, 2008 12:02 am

Yeah, I'm livin in an apartment with a guy from my floor. Its not that nice of an apartment but its cheap and right next to school
Back to top Go down
Scott
Beast of Doom
Scott

Summer Plans Empty
PostSubject: Re: Summer Plans   Summer Plans Icon_minitimeMon Apr 07, 2008 8:40 am

Are you taking summer classes?
Back to top Go down
Cooper
Crunk Master
Cooper

Summer Plans Empty
PostSubject: Re: Summer Plans   Summer Plans Icon_minitimeMon Apr 07, 2008 10:54 pm

Yeah, I have to take a Financial Resource management class and a personnel management class
Back to top Go down
Cooper
Crunk Master
Cooper

Summer Plans Empty
PostSubject: Re: Summer Plans   Summer Plans Icon_minitimeFri Apr 18, 2008 1:10 am

So, no one had replied for a while so I thought I would keep the discussion goin. Where is everyone working this summer?
Back to top Go down
Scott
Beast of Doom
Scott

Summer Plans Empty
PostSubject: Re: Summer Plans   Summer Plans Icon_minitimeFri Apr 18, 2008 9:31 am

I'll still be at JCPRD until the end of the summer. I'm still undecided on if I will work while at K-State, though. Would you guys who have gone of to school recommend working?
Back to top Go down
Cooper
Crunk Master
Cooper

Summer Plans Empty
PostSubject: Re: Summer Plans   Summer Plans Icon_minitimeFri Apr 18, 2008 11:10 am

depends on the amount of hours your taking, working part-time on weekends is not bad at all
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Summer Plans Empty
PostSubject: Re: Summer Plans   Summer Plans Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Summer Plans
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Basement Forums :: General Discussion-
Jump to: