The Basement Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
The Basement Forums

A gathering place for old friends from Olathe Kansas to discuss...pretty much anything...

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

About A Web Page

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Z
Admin
Z

About A Web Page Empty
PostSubject: About A Web Page   About A Web Page Icon_minitimeWed Feb 27, 2008 5:07 pm

Originally I was thinking about creating web page to go along with this forum. At this point I'm not really sure if it's necessary. So if you have an opinion either way just post hear. If you think a web page is needed let me know what you think it should have on it, and also what free service you think would work well.

Thanks,
Zach
Back to top Go down
https://thebasementboards.forumotion.com
Scott
Beast of Doom
Scott

About A Web Page Empty
PostSubject: Re: About A Web Page   About A Web Page Icon_minitimeThu Feb 28, 2008 1:10 am

I think we are good with just the forums for now. I don't know what a web page would really add.
Back to top Go down
Squirrel

About A Web Page Empty
PostSubject: Re: About A Web Page   About A Web Page Icon_minitimeThu Feb 28, 2008 2:49 am

I don't think there is really a need for a webpage, we really couldn't do all that much more with it. forums tend to be the working part of any website anyways and that is all we need
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

About A Web Page Empty
PostSubject: Re: About A Web Page   About A Web Page Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

About A Web Page
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Basement Forums :: General Discussion-
Jump to: